-
August 18th, 2005, 05:38 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Thas a nice pupp...
Hey !!! What are you doing ???? Get off my leg !!!
BRIAN !!!!!!
-
August 18th, 2005, 05:52 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Um... unless that laptop is DROOL RESISTANT, I'd find someplace else for cute stuff to sleep. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 18, 2005 03:00 PM: Message edited by: B?im?n's Eye ]</font>
-
August 18th, 2005, 05:55 PM
#13
Inactive Member
lol, he drools less than I do!
-
August 18th, 2005, 06:25 PM
#14
Inactive Member
I figured that was where you got the name, that's what makes it so cool! He does look to have a really nice coat too.
-
August 18th, 2005, 07:20 PM
#15
Inactive Member
my oldest daughter wanted to name him after my board name Chaser. thought about it, but Atticus is just a cooler idea
-
August 18th, 2005, 07:38 PM
#16
Inactive Member
cute dog chaser [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
August 18th, 2005, 07:40 PM
#17
Inactive Member
-
August 18th, 2005, 07:41 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Awesome dog!
And awesome dogs.
-
August 18th, 2005, 07:48 PM
#19
Inactive Member
yeah, they great. I love them very much.
-
August 18th, 2005, 08:25 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Nice looking group there chase!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks